Subject: [amos-list] Re: 'send amos to back on booting' problem
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:28:12 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 23-Jul-99, Andrew Crowe wrote:
>   I have found that if I select 'send amos to back on booting' in the
>compiler menu, then my compiled program becomes rather unstable,

Use the /open default screen/ option instead. Then, either leave it black or
put up a "loading" screen. If you do this, remember not to use screen 0
without opening in first.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Congratulations to RON MARTINO 
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER! 
To join ONElist's Friends & Family program, go to http://www.onelist.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html